By Fred R. Coulter
- = Video | = PDF
- Holy Days Calendar Generator
Spring Holy Days 2016
- The Christian Passover Ceremony Audio/Text
- - Video | Passover Ceremony 2016: Renewal of the New Covenant 04/21/2016
- The Christian Passover Ceremony Audio Version:
- Audio or Download
When to Start the Passover?
What is the correct time to begin keeping the Passover service, as Jesus did not get to His last Passover until it was almost dark?
The best way to gauge it is this way: In the Passover Ceremony Booklet, we have the place to start reading. If you start reading 20-30 minutes after sunset, then by the time you get to the foot-washing and complete that, then it will be well into the dark period. Then comes the unleavened bread, and then the wine; and then finish with the reading of the rest of the text of the Passover Ceremony booklet.
- Note: The Christian Passover for 2016 begins Thursday, April 21st about half an hour after sundown. Also see The Christian Passover Ceremony
- The Second Passover 2016: Celebrated Late Evening of May 21st.
The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- - Video | 'The Night To Be Much Observed'
- The Night To Be Much Observed to the Lord is April 22nd, and is to be observed beginning at sunset.
- Timing of the beginning of the meal for The Night To Be Much Observed: It would be good to start the explanation of the meaning of the night as found in the Wayne Stenhouse article or the video presentation, and by the time you are through with those that would be the most appropriate time to begin eating the meal.
First Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread - Live April 23, 2016
Feast of Pentecost 2016
Fall Holy Days 2016