God's Holy Days Calendar
- CBCG Holy Days Calendar Generator - Calculate any year: Past, Present or Future
God's Holy Days: 2014
- Passover: April 14 *
- Unleavened Bread: April 15 - April 21
- Pentecost: June 8
- Trumpets: September 25
- Day of Atonement: October 4
- Feast of Tabernacles: October 9 - 15
- Last Great Day: October 16
*Note: Passover observed previous evening after sunset
- The Second Passover 2014: Celebrated Late Evening of May 13th, 2014
- The Christian Passover for 2014 is to be observed by baptized members of the body of Christ only. The date for this year is Sunday, April 13th and it should begin about a half hour after sundown.
- The Night To Be Much Observed to the Lord is April 14th, and is to be observed beginning at sunset.
- Explanation for The Night To Be Much Observed as well as PDF booklet
Some video sermons on Passover:
- Overview of Passover
- Overview of Holy Days and Passover
- Did Jesus Keep the Passover? - How Often Should We Partake?
- More on Passover
- The first holy day is April 15th, but the day having begun according to biblical reckoning, begins at sunset, April 14th, with the The Night To Be Much Observed, and then in the morning for the Sabbath Holy Day services. And biblically that day ends at sunset the 15th.
- The seventh day of Unleavened Bread, April 21st, is also a Holy Day.