God's Holy Days Calendar
- CBCG Holy Days Calendar Generator - Calculate any year: Past, Present or Future
God's Holy Days: 2015
- Passover Friday April 3, 2015, observed previous evening after sunset
- First day Unleavened Bread Friday, April 4, 2015
- Last day Unleavened Bread Friday, April 10, 2015
- Pentecost Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Trumpets Monday, September 14, 2015
- Atonement Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Feast of Tabernacles Monday, September 28, 2015
- Last Great Day Monday, October 5, 2015
- The Second Passover 2015: Celebrated Late Evening of May 2nd.
- The Christian Passover for 2015 is to be observed by baptized members of the body of Christ only. The date for this year is Thursday, April 2nd and it should begin about a half hour after sundown.
- The Night To Be Much Observed to the Lord is April 3rd, and is to be observed beginning at sunset.
- Explanation for The Night To Be Much Observed as well as PDF booklet
- The Molad of Tishri occurs on Sunday, September 13, 2015 AD, at 23 hours and 135 parts.
- The postponement rule 2 is used to declare the Feast of Trumpets.
- RULE TWO. When the Molad of Tishri occurs at or after noon (18 hours 0 parts), the declaratio of Tishri is advanced to the next day.
- The declaration of the Feast of Trumpets is therefore Monday, September 14, 2015 AD.
- Trumpets 2015 ends civil year 5775 and begins civil year 5776.
- Civil year 5776 runs from Trumpets 2015 AD to Trumpets 2016 AD. It is year 19 of the 19-year lunar cycle and has 385 days.
Some video sermons on Passover:
- Overview of Passover
- Overview of Holy Days and Passover
- Did Jesus Keep the Passover? - How Often Should We Partake?
- More on Passover
- The first holy day is April 4th, but the day having begun according to biblical reckoning, begins at sunset, April 3rd, with the The Night To Be Much Observed, and then in the morning for the Sabbath Holy Day services. And biblically that day ends at sunset the 4th.
- The seventh day of Unleavened Bread, April 10th, is also a Holy Day.