The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government in the Last Days
Audio by Fred R. Coulter
= PDF Transcript
- The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government #1 - 07/18/2009
- The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government #2 - 07/18/2009
- The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government #3 - 07/25/2009
- The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government #4 - 07/25/2009
- The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government #5 - 08/01/2009
- The Stealth Revolution of Religion & Government #6 - 08/29/2009
- An Essay by Garet Garrett: 'The Revolution Was' (1938) - PDF Version
Excerpt from 'The Revolution Was':
"There are those who still think they are holding the pass against a revolution that may be coming up the road. But they are gazing in the wrong direction. The revolution is behind them. It went by in the Night of Depression, singing songs to freedom.
There are those who have never ceased to say very earnestly, "Something is going to happen to the American form of government if we don't watch out." These were the innocent disarmers. Their trust was in words. They had forgotten their Aristotle. More than 2,000 years ago he wrote of what can happen within the form, when "one thing takes the place of another, so that the ancient laws will remain, while the power will be in the hands of those who have brought about revolution in the state."
Background Study Links:
- The United States House of Representatives Office of the Legislative Counsel
- The United States Senate Office of the Legislative Counsel
- The Bankruptcy of The United States - A Speech by former Congressman James Traficant
An Excerpt by former Congressman Traficant:
"Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.
Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner's report that will lead to our demise..."
(NOTE: We have not been able to confirm the entirety of this speech attributed to Mr. Traficant. We believe, however, that it is an accurate description of what has transpired in our country.)
An Excerpt from Congressman McFadden's speech in 1932. He served as Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency from 1920-1931:
"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.
"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it."